Terms and conditions
Navigation and public searching of this website are subject to the Terms and Conditions below:
Guarantees, Liability and Damages
1. MZ does not guarantee that the content, instruments and material contained, used and offered on this website are accurately updated or complete, and is not liable for damages caused by any errors involving the content or equipment faults.
2. MZ is not expressly or tacitly liable for the improper use of the information, instruments or material made available and/or of the equipment used for this website, for whatever purpose, by any user, who is fully liable for any infringement of their own rights or those of third parties, regardless of whether said damages were caused or not by said improper use.
3. Under no circumstances is MZ, its executives or employees liable for any direct or indirect, special, incidental or consequential losses or expenses arising from connecting to this website, for the use or the inability of use of any party, for any event related to faults, errors, omissions, interruptions, defects or delays in operation or transmission or for computer viruses or faults in the transmission lines or systems, even if MZ or its representatives were advised of the possibility of such damages, losses or expenses.
4. The adequate provision of all internet resources, without exception, is the full responsibility of the user of this website.
5. MZ is not liable for the content of other websites (a) whose address is available on the pages of this website or (b) which make available the address of this website, and MZ is not liable for any damages caused by the websites mentioned in this item.
6. The content of information dissemination tools, such as chats, blogs, forums, as well as the other tools available to the general public on this website, constitute the publication of the personal opinions of the content contributors. These opinions and statements do not necessarily reflect the opinions of the company, therefore MZ is not liable for such opinions or statements.
Confidentiality of User Information
Updated March, 2019